Our Synergy Pilates Virtual Classes will be held online using Zoom. Once you have paid for the class, the Pilates Tone team will email you with a link and password enabling you to join our classes from the comfort of your own home.
A uniquely designed and tailored exercise programme led by Chartered Physiotherapists. This Pilates based exercise class concentrates on bone health, core stability and strengthening, balance, mobility and falls prevention. The exercises in this programme are more functional and so will be performed in standing or sitting.
The benefits of the Synergy programme include exercises to:
- Improve balance, proprioception, co-ordination and bone density, helping to reduce the risk of falls and the potential of fragility fractures
- Help strengthen muscles and alleviate joint pain and stiffness
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Increase awareness of the importance of functional exercises in day-to-day movement and activity
- Help mental health and well-being