5 week block Monday 19th February – Monday 25th March 2024
Our programme includes 1 class weekly on a Monday morning.
The Synergy Class is held online using Zoom. If you are unable to attend the ‘live’ class, you will be sent a recording of the class. The recording will be available for around 2 weeks for you to catch up in your own time. You can do this as many times as you like.
On registering for the class you will receive an email with a link and password enabling you to join our classes from the comfort of your own home. This link will be valid for the next block of classes.
A uniquely designed and tailored exercise programme led by Chartered Physiotherapists. This functional based exercise class concentrates on bone health, core stability and strengthening, balance, mobility and falls prevention. The exercises in this programme are more functional and so will be performed in standing or sitting.
The benefits of the Synergy programme include exercises to:
- Improve balance, proprioception, co-ordination and bone density, helping to reduce the risk of falls and the potential of fragility fractures
- Help strengthen muscles and alleviate joint pain and stiffness
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Increase awareness of the importance of functional exercises in day-to-day movement and activity
- Help mental health and well-being